To remain timely with our patient flow and allow for optimal client access and services, we have implemented the following policies:
- Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill the appointment time with clients on our waiting list, and these clients also miss the opportunity to receive the services they need.
- We ask all new and established clients to supply a credit card to have on file. All cards on file are added to the system via a secure electronic process that ensures the information is encrypted and remains secure. In the event we do not receive the required notice to adjust or cancel your appointment, the following fees will be applied to your card or billed to you in the event the card is declined:
- Notification given at least 24 hours before your appointment will NOT receive a charge.
- No-Shows or notifications given less than 24 hours before the appointment time will result in a cancellation fee of $30
- Please keep in mind that we do not accept CareCredit for appointment deposits. Appointment deposits are subject to change per management’s discretion. If a patient has a history of two or more no-shows or cancellations, a patient may be subject to pay a full-service price to schedule per management’s discretion.
You will be reminded of these at the time of scheduling.
- We understand that unplanned issues can come up, and you may need to cancel an appointment. Unfortunately, it has been our experience that most of the time, un-kept appointments are not due to emergencies. We have experienced an increase in patients not keeping their scheduled appointments and not calling to cancel.
- As a courtesy, we confirm appointments via email, text, and/or call 2 days before and the day prior to your scheduled appointments.
If we have a cancellation on the schedule, we like to offer the time slot to a client on our waiting list, or who is calling for a same-day appointment. Without notice of cancellation, we are unable to do this. When a patient does not show up for a scheduled appointment, another patient loses the opportunity to be seen and the professional performing your service still need to get paid for that hour.
- Once services are purchased they will not be refunded, however, to ensure our clients always receive the greatest experience at Glam R Us Med Spa unused service values (cash equivalent for the remaining amount of a treatment package) can be applied to any other service at Glam R Us Med Spa.
- All treatments and packages are non-transferable and non-refundable and expire one year from the purchase date. Any unused services in your package will not be refunded.
- For Skin Care Products, all sales are final, however, should you have a skin reaction to one of the products, it can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of purchase.
- All injectable treatment sales (such as, but not limited to Botox, dermal fillers, laser treatments, facials, lash services, or chemical peels) are final; refunds or credits cannot be offered once treatment is completed.
- We will be honest in all our dealings with you. Aesthetics is not an exact science and how you may respond to a given treatment will vary from person to person. It is virtually impossible to predict results and therefore payments made for services are for treatments to be performed — not for a specific result. However, we always strive to achieve the absolute best result that we can for you.
- Recommended number of sessions for any procedure must be followed for best results.
- Pre and Post Op care instructions must be followed and completed for desired results.
- We suggest arriving 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow time to complete paperwork or answer questions about your service you may have. We understand that issues can arise that may cause you to be late for your appointment. However, we ask that you call to inform us if that ever occurs, so we can do our best to accommodate you. Appointment times are reserved for each client, so oftentimes we cannot exceed that reserved time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment time, your appointment may be shortened or cancelled if there is not enough time to complete the procedure.
- Scheduling your appointment is your acceptance of these policies.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Gift Cards are valid for one year from the purchase date.
Referrals are greatly appreciated and are the highest compliment you could give us! To show our appreciation, if the patient you refer purchases a treatment, you will receive a $20 credit to be used towards any service of your choice. It’s our special way of saying thank you for spreading the love!